"With my everyday originals I wanna make you feel happy" 🙂
by Lauren Amsterdam is the lifestyle brand that designs and creates unique everyday original items founded by Lauren Sterk in 2014. With our lovely items we bring out your inner smile. Whether it is our awesome Happy Bag with jumping tigers or that stylish pair of earrings. By Lauren creates all these originals just for you, your friends, and your children.
I travel the world from Bangkok to Paris, from Ho Chi Minh to Barcelona, to put together the by Lauren collection. In this way, I find exactly those lifestyle items that make your day happier. Items that make you smile instantly when you look in the mirror or give your present just that extra touch of originality you were looking for. All items I create are unique. My products are not produced in large factories or distributed by regular distributors but rather created in ateliers and family run companies.
I love working together with other creative minds and cool brand and have been collaborating with various partners, such as the Hermitage Museum, cosmetics brands L'Óreal and WENDY Magazine.
All by Lauren items can be found on our website and in more than 50 great (web)stores in the Netherlands, Europe and even in the US with new stores joining every month. Please click here for a complete list of stores.
For more inspiration check out my Instagram. I hope you will enjoy my everyday originals in every way.
Have a great day!
- Wendy Magazine x by Lauren Amsterdam: a Happy Bag clutch when purchasing a Wendy Ibiza summer edition, summer 2017
- Hermitage Amsterdam x by Lauren Amsterdam: special designed print for the Happy Bags, sold in the museum shop, summer 2017
- Etos x L'Oréal x by Lauren Amsterdam: a special designed Happy Bags when purchasing 2 L'Oréal products, end of 2017
- Goodie Goodness x by Lauren Amsterdam: a Happy Bag clutch, pair of earrings and a postcard in the cool 'goodie boxes', begin of 2018
- Aniek Bartels x by Lauren Amsterdam: two cool illustrations of Aniek added to our Happy Bags, summer 2018